Close this search box.

Visa information

To study in the United States, you must have an F-1 or M-1 visa, and a passport from the country of origin. You also need to register in SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System). Citizens of the United States or with permanent residence (green card) do NOT need a student visa.

Visa Links:

  • Information to apply for student visa:

  • General information about student visas:

  • Information about SEVIS:

  • Information about Form I-20: