Skip to content
To handle information, interpret situations and develop the ability to elaborate plans for the national and international tourism and hotel sector.
To know the structures of the hotel management system, as well as the laws that govern the operation of these sectors in the economy.
PROFESSIONAL FIELD PRACTICE
Within the set of functions that can be performed by the graduate in Tourism and Hotel Business Administration, the following can be pointed out:
- Tourism and hotel services marketing manager
- Tourism and hotel promotion and advertising manager
- Public relations manager
- Administrative sub-manager
- Administrative manager
- Assistant personnel manager
- Advisor to companies dedicated to offering tourism services
- Tour operations advisor
- Events department manager
- Hotel manager
- Reservations manager
- Human resources training and recruitment manager
- Tour operator
- Tourism and hotel research and planning manager
- Tourism and hotel advisor
The graduate in Tourism and Hotel Business Administration will:
- Have skills for social research and for the use of electronic data procedure techniques.
- Analyze and evaluate the administrative and operational performance of tourism and hotel companies.
- Be able to propose and implement policies, systems, principles and methods of tourism and hotel development, according to market needs.
- Be able to adequately manage human relations and the behavior of groups with which he/she interacts.
- Know how to find solutions to specific problems in the administrative area, adjusting to the legal regulations that govern the operation of tourism and hotel companies.
- Know how to identify and analyze the different factors that affect the selection behavior of applicants in the tourism and hotel sectors.
- Master the techniques of culinary art, food & beverages.
Leave us your information in the form below and we will get in touch with you.