- Admission Application Form
- Two (2) 2x2 photos
- Medical certificate
- High school transcript (s)
- Copy of id document
- Birth certificate
- Admission Test for Spanish and Math
- High school certificate issued by the Ministerio de Educación (MINERD)
Copy of passport + updated visa
FROM COUNTRIES UNDER THE HAGUE AGREEMENT:
In addition to providing the documents aforementioned, the following documents must bear the official apostille:
- High school or college transcript(s)
- High School Certificate
- Birth Certificate
FROM COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT UNDER THE HAGUE AGREEMENT:
The aforementioned documents must be legalized by these departments:
- Ministry of Education of the country of origin
- Dominican Consulate in the country of origin
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Dominican Republic
Documents in a language other than Spanish must be translated into Spanish by an official translator, and the translation(s) must be legalized by the Procuraduría General de la República. All legalized and/or translated documents must be submitted to the MINERD for their final technical validation.
All documents for new students, plus:
- Request for credit transfer
- Official transcript(s) from college(s) attended legalized by the Ministerio de Educación Superior, Ciencia y Tecnología (MESCyT)
- Copies of the course syllabi stamped by the college of origin
Transfer credit is granted for appropriate courses completed off-campus with a C grade of 75 or better.
The number of transfer credits per course submitted must be equal to or higher than the number of credits assigned to the course at UNICDA.
Credit will be granted to up to 50% of credits included in the study plan of the major at UNICDA.
Every other Friday, at 3PM, once the period of admissions is open.
Admissions are open in the following periods:
For the January – April term: Second week of October
For the May – August term: First week of March
For the September – December term: Second week of June